Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Heart on my Sleeve - Pinspiration


Kick'n up my heels at the new Dux De Lux Live (now on Lincoln Rd)

Love my charcoal longline cardi (Country Road) so much, I gave it's thinning elbows a new least of life.
Inspired by this

Download your free template here 

Skirt - Sailor Spy
Belt - Shanton
Black knit - thrifted
Shoes - No.1 Shoe Warehouse
Pendant (I know you can only just see it - but it looks like this:)
 
Phersus Dancing her own original artwork designed for Felt Aid.  I LOVE this - particularly the bandaids over the broken road - Christchurchian humour!

If you want to join in this week....
Add you link below and be sure to check out what everybody else is wearing.  You can grab this button to add to your post if you like.  Linky is open until next Tuesday.  Everyone who links up is automatically entered in this month's prize draw.





Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Love the whole outfit, but especially the patch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is I, that now has shoe envy (I saw those shoes in the catelogue and wanted them)! And I love how you are kicking up your heels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! i have hundreds of cardis...i might have to join the elbow-heart revolution too...!

    PS you have the most stunning smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so beautiful! Loving the reds and greys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cardi - you look adorable

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank you for your comment, its so nice to hear from you.....