Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday

My last "Love to Love" post for the month and I couldn't resist showing you a sneaky peak of next month's prize - a Denim Satchel with bunting appliqué by the very talented Miriam of Make It Give It.  I will update the WW page with more pictures and details very soon, but meantime....

I love :
Sunday at a local park with my family.
My men's chambray shirt.  I love the soft worn feel if it and the colour.
Merino Cardi - Glassons,
Men's shirt and belt - thrifted
Leggings - Glassons
Ballet Flats - No 1 Shoes

Geometric necklace my Great grandmother's circa 1930's.

Marianne Faithful's hair - a la 1960's. She has fine hair like me - I'm totally inspired with the relaxed bouffant......

Marianne Faithfull


Clare's going to be picking a winner from all the entries this month and I'll announce it next week.

Our theme from next week, if your keen to play along is 'Heavenly Homemade' - gives us a chance to show off you sewing, jewellery making, knitting skills.  Remember - you don't have to come over all theme.  Your's could be the antithesis to my theme, but I love it when you play along anyway.  Not in a creepy way tho 'kay?

If you want to join in this week....
Add you link below and be sure to check out what everybody else is wearing.  You can grab this button to add to your post if you like.  Linky is open until next Tuesday.  Everyone who links up is automatically entered in this month's prize draw.







2 comments:

  1. Love the cardi and the blue on blue look and grandma's necklace is lovely too!! You're modelling the bag well ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have that same cardi but in cream - i love it.
    the necklace is stunning! your great grandmother had brilliant taste :)

    ~d

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank you for your comment, its so nice to hear from you.....