Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday - Track 2

'morning all
Are you joining in this week?  I would love you to - pop down to the end of the post.

If you didn't know already we're challenging ourselves to wear one garment four ways this month.  Here is my silk tunic v.2.0



Credits
Silk Tunic: Sailor Spy
Brooch: Black Swan Design
Cardigan: Country Road, upcycled by me
Merino top: (underneath - you can just see the tendils that look like a necklace) Glassons - upcycled by me
Reversable Belt Sailor Spy
Leggings: Glassons
Boots - from Sucklings (a Chch shoe institution)


I alluded last week to some love for NZ artists.  I have a total girl crush on Kisten Morrell (formerly of Goldenhorse).  Back in 2006 (I think) I saw her perform at Tairua, Coromandel.  She has a penchant for vintage dresses, cardi's and 1970's tortoiseshell sunnies.  Now days she lives in London and she can afford designer labels.  Good to see she makes a bee line for NZ labels like Kate Sylvester and Karen Walker over their European equivalents. 

Do you have a NZ musician whose style you love?

Source


If you want to join in this week.... 
Add you link below and be sure to check out what everybody else is wearing.  You can grab this button to add to your post if you like.  Linky is open until next Tuesday.  Everyone who links up is automatically entered in this month's prize draw.













Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Hey Hey! I just did my first little outfit post and a few people suggested i pop over here to link up! Hope it's okay that I join in!

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beyond pumped that Emily joined in. She's sort of a celebrity/crush in my mind. ♥♥♥

    Hopefully will take pictures for my WW later today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I love the colour of the tunic it is LOVERLY! and I adore your wee cheeky eyes in the last shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that last pic of you! hehe...made me smile :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like I said last week, I love your silk tunic! Stunning colour and cut, suits you so well. And like Miriam, I love the cheeky eyes in that last pic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, the tunic is so so cool and you look so great in it! I need one for my very own. It looks so flowy and flattering.

    Yes. I need one.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that tunic - I finally joined in ... better late than never... and how cool is it that Em from the Beetle Shack joined in! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank you for your comment, its so nice to hear from you.....